Geeks In Love Geeks In Love

I can so relate to this.

Freezeframe gags and pop culture references. You really know your audience.

I like the touch that all the jealous "normal" folks are just faceless beings glowing green with envy. Very artsy choice.

Must... get... Lemon Demon CDs!

Ramen Flash Ramen Flash

So... much... Japanity...

Jeez, man, how fast was your frame rate set to? That whole thing was just WHOOSH! ZOOM! A fact that really helped the action sequences.

I don't know if it was an artistic choice to let the music overtake the audio, but I still think that more sound effects could have helped. If somebody's punched or something explodes you wanna hear that! Overall, though, well done.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Definitely a five out of five.

Knowing you can't read English too well doesn't affect my review, because about 90% of the people here can't write in English anyway.

As for your cartoon, I find it very, very awesome. The characters have so much personality despite the fact they don't talk. That has a lot to do with not only the story, but the way you've animated them. What a lot of people (anywhere, really) lack is the ability to do actual CHARACTER animation, and you've pulled it off without a hitch. The way they all move is twice as good as the first cartoon, and that was already great. I hope you all make it up in the world.

My GOD, Robots! pilot My GOD, Robots! pilot

Well well well...

It was pretty funny (what I could make out). Like I'm sure others said, the only real issue is the inaudible dialogue. It'll be interesting to see how this goes as a series.

My favorite part was Jason getting beaten by the guards, because I'm apparently a very bloodthirsty kinda guy.

The Reviewer Beatdown The Reviewer Beatdown

Sooooooo...

...That's it, huh? Smickety-smack, nerd gets physically abused (like they don't get that already) and it's over. I dunno. Abusive reviews are more hilarious than anything; all those spelling errors and acronyms and the use of "1" instead of an exclamation point. Fun for all.

Snakejohnson responds:

I have no problem with nerds(it's obvious I am one) I just have a problem with assholes.

Pizza Guys 2 Pizza Guys 2

HARPOON!

I laughed. Laughter is good. Ergo, this cartoon is good. Plots are for squares!

&amp;lt;3 Valentines Day Card &amp;lt;3 <3 Valentines Day Card <3

Sappy, but at least it shows SOME effort

Yo, JC, there ain't enough goldfish crackers and breadsticks to go around!

JCastillo responds:

i dont get it... :(

lol

Kazahana Intro Kazahana Intro

To be brief...

...Decent art and animation, really corny voice acting. I'm sorry, but I laughed out loud when he shouted "Get out of my way" like that.

On the other hand, you have exploding heads, so good luck with that.

maxmao2002 responds:

yea. frankly u have a pretty good VA group.

good luck to ur piece too :)

Magical Trevor2 Magical Trevor2

Spiffy McAwesome!

A very worthy successor to the original. Sure it's shorter, but it's still just as good IMO! Plus it has a cheap poo joke! Whee!

Pyramus and Thisbe: ETM Pyramus and Thisbe: ETM

Very smart humor

The writing was great; "da bomb", if you will. I realize this was done on a deadline for school, so the editing and animation are forgivable. Hope you got a decent grade for that.