Geeks In Love Geeks In Love

I can so relate to this.

Freezeframe gags and pop culture references. You really know your audience.

I like the touch that all the jealous "normal" folks are just faceless beings glowing green with envy. Very artsy choice.

Must... get... Lemon Demon CDs!

Ramen Flash Ramen Flash

So... much... Japanity...

Jeez, man, how fast was your frame rate set to? That whole thing was just WHOOSH! ZOOM! A fact that really helped the action sequences.

I don't know if it was an artistic choice to let the music overtake the audio, but I still think that more sound effects could have helped. If somebody's punched or something explodes you wanna hear that! Overall, though, well done.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Definitely a five out of five.

Knowing you can't read English too well doesn't affect my review, because about 90% of the people here can't write in English anyway.

As for your cartoon, I find it very, very awesome. The characters have so much personality despite the fact they don't talk. That has a lot to do with not only the story, but the way you've animated them. What a lot of people (anywhere, really) lack is the ability to do actual CHARACTER animation, and you've pulled it off without a hitch. The way they all move is twice as good as the first cartoon, and that was already great. I hope you all make it up in the world.

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_

Thanks a bunch!

Maybe that trick you mentioned about keeping stuff in synch will help me out next time. Thanks for sharing the knowledge!

Curser Thief Revised Curser Thief Revised

Cute

Nothing deep, obviously. But it's still kind of a fun "bored at work" kind of game.